• 2 Chicken Breast
• 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 Yellow Onion (diced)
• 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
• 2 tbsp Ginger (grated)
• 4 tbsp Tomato Paste
• 2 tsp Paprika
• 1 tbsp Curry Powder
• 2 tsp Garam Masala
• 1 tsp Sea Salt
• 1 tbsp Chili Powder
• 1/4 cup Water
• 1 cup Organic Coconut Milk (full fat)
• 1 head Cauliflower
• 1/2 Lime (juiced)
1. Dice your chicken into cubes and set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute your onion, garlic and ginger. Stir in tomato paste, paprika, curry, garam masala, sea salt and chilli powder. Cook for 1-2 minute or until fragrant.
3. Add diced chicken and stir until cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Add in the water and loosen the paste.
4. Stir in coconut milk and reduce to simmer for about 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, create your cauliflower rice by adding the florets to the food processor. Process until the cauliflower has a rice-like consistency.
6. Squeeze lime juice on cauliflower rice and transfer into a bowl.
7. Remove from heat and ladle butter chicken over cauliflower rice. Enjoy!
Notes: Skip the chicken and replace with chickpeas, lentils or beans. Use Greek yogurt instead of coconut milk. Serve over brown rice or quinoa instead of cauliflower.