Coconut Brownie Bites
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes (divided)
- 1 cup Pitted Dates (soaked and drained)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Raw Honey
- Combine the almonds, cocoa powder, and half of the shredded coconut together in a food processor. Process into a fine powder.
- Add in the soaked dates, coconut oil and honey. Pulse until a dough-like consistency forms.
- Roll batter into small bite-sized balls. Then roll balls through a bowl with the remaining coconut flakes to coat. Betcha cant eat just one!