Pumpkin Spice Latte
- freshly brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons organic canned pumpkin
- 2 cups milk (non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice (or ¾ tsp cinnamon, ¼ tsp nutmeg, ¼ tsp ground ginger)
- black pepper
- 1.5 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut sugar or maple syrup
- Combine the pumpkin, milk and spices in a pot over the stove. Stirring together until heated through and well combined.
- Add the vanilla and sweetener (sugar or maple syrup) and then transfer mixture to a blender. (Or use an immersion blender or whisk in the mixture) in order to froth it up.
- Serve 2 parts coffee, 1 part pumpkin mix (or 50/50) – whatever your preferred ratio - in warm mugs. Add a little coconut cream on top if you like and a sprinkle of nutmeg or cinnamon.