Strawberry Chia Watermelon Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups watermelon, cubed (black seeds removed)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 ripe banana, previously chopped and frozen
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth, adding more almond milk to thin, or more frozen strawberries or ice to thicken.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed, adding more lime for acidity, banana for sweetness, or watermelon for a more intense watermelon flavor.
- Serves 2 - top with additional chia seeds to mock watermelon seeds! Best when fresh, though leftovers keep covered in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.