Strawberry Lemonade Paleo Gummy Snacks
- ¼ cup gelatin (preferably grass-fed)
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries (or any fruit you like )
- juice from 2-3 lemons, or about 3/4 of a cup
- about 1 tablespoon of honey (more or less depending on your taste preferences)
- Combine fruit and juice in a blender until it is thoroughly blended.
- Pour into a saucepan over medium-low heat and add the gelatin and honey. Heat and stir until the mixture thins out a bit and is mixed well.
- Pour the mixture into a small dish or, if you have them, little candy molds. Store in the refrigerator for at least an hour to firm up. If you poured it into a dish, cut into squares and enjoy!