Strawberry, Raspberry and Asparagus
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- 10 medium strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 4 fresh basil leaves, minced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, combine the asparagus and olive oil; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet and cook in the oven until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Pour the balsamic vinegar and pomegranate juice in a saucepan.
- Reduce to 1/4 cup over medium heat.
- Serve the asparagus with strawberries and raspberries; drizzle with the balsamic vinegar mixture.
- Serve topped with fresh basil.