Simple Slow Cooker Pork (serves 6)
- 2.5 lbs extra lean pork tenderloin
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Add everything to the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shred or slice. You are going to use half of the recipe for tonight and half for dinner on Tuesday.
- For crispy pork: Preheat the broiler and spread out the pork on a baking sheet. Broil for 4-5 minutes until nice and crispy.